ESD PC Materials is Polycarbonate, abbreviation PC, it’s a clear plastic sheet designed to control static electricity for a wide range of end uses. It is a premium quality polycarbonate sheet which has been surfaced with coating Technologies, forming a antistatic layer. It preserced inherent physical properties of the substratem, but also make it to have excellet function to elimated static electricity. Surface resistance 10^6—10^8 ohm is best anti-static function. This unique technology prevents charge generation on the sheet surfaces, thereby controlling particulate attraction and preventing electrostatic discharge (ESD) events, and meet the special needs of high-tech industry.
ESD/Antistatic polycarbonate sheet PC Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Types
|Width × Length (mm)||1000mmx2000mm
2. The surface resistance value of 106 ~ 108Ω, with excellent anti-static function
3. The high surface hardness and superior scratch resistance
4.Look beautiful, very smooth, light transmission rate of more than 80%
5. The flame retardant rating of UL-94: V-0 ~ V-2, excellent fire performance
6. Since it resists charge build-up it does not attract contaminants, so it can also help prevent contamination-related rejects in ultra-clean manufacturing operations. It can help prevent both immediate and latent ESD caused defects
7. Permanence in static dissipation performance
8. Good chemical resistance
2. Shadowing cleanroom equipment, clean room space separated, clean equipment, observation windows and process equipment enclosures, glass micro-environment.
3. Electronic test fixture.
4. The product also has many general industrial uses, including protection for static charge sensitive manufacturing devices and control of spark discharge in explosive environments.